A form of Nonverbal Communication involving the face and body, either (static) expressions or (dynamic) gestures.
Body Language consists of three parts
- Facial expressions
- Whole-body movement
- When making a point—walk toward your audience
- When changing topic—walk toward one side of the room
- When asking a question—walk toward your audience
- Gestures: Your Body Speaks (Item 201, 24 pp, $4.00)—Brochure
- Your Body Speaks Project 5 of the Competent Communication Manual (Item 225)
- Using Body Language (Item 279, $5.00) A module in the Better Speaker Series
This page is a short or incomplete article known as a "stub". Please flesh it out a bit.
When you feel it is a complete article, please remove the Category tag (the bit in square brackets saying Category: Stub) as well bits in curly brackets that say "stub". You can see these things if you click on "edit".