Serves 8 Districts and 1000 Clubs in Southern California, Southern Nevada, and Hawaii, USA.
- Founders District—Southern California
- District 1—Southern California (Western LA County)
- District 4—Central Coastal California
- District 5—Southern California (San Diego Area)
- District 12—Southern California (San Bernardino, Riverside, and East LA Counties)
- District 33—Central California, Southern Nevada
- District 49—Hawaii
- District 52—Southern California (Greater LA)
Region II Conference Edit
The Date: June 1-2, 2007
The Place: San Diego Marriott Mission Valley in San Diego, California USA
Region II Conference Invitation
Spring Conference 29 April 2006Edit
The Spring 2006 District ONE Conference will be held on Saturday April 29, 2006 at Courtyard Marriot Long Beach, 500 East First St, Long Beach, CA. The conference is FEATURING:
- Keynote: Alfred Herzing, DTM, Past International President "Drive Your Ferrari"
- Educational Presenter: Ken Gabor, DTM, Region II International Director "Find Your Voice - Be A Leader"
- Special Presentation: Don Ensch, AS, PDG, PID, DTM "The Voice of Toastmasters"
Create a club siteEdit
- Click the  button to the right of the text you want to edit, or click on “Edit this page” at the top of this window. An Editing window will open, allowing you to change this article.
- Insert a link to your club’s page here, typing the club name between two square brackets. For example, if your club’s name is Spirited Speakers, the code will be [[ Spirited Speakers]]. (Note: If you fail to do this step, your club’s page will be an orphan: not good.)
- Click the "Save page" button at the bottom of the Editing window. You will return to this browsing window.
- Now type that same name—it's case sensitive, so be careful—into the edit box below.
- Click the "Create page" button—and have fun editing your club's page!
Articles pertaining to Region IIEdit
To have your page automatically included here, simply put the category tag anywhere on the page. You do this by inserting the code [[Category:Region II]] at the bottom of the page.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.