A more effective clubEdit
- How to coach office-bearers (a President / VPE who is underperforming)
Club evaulation - run a better meetingEdit
Checklist for the Ideal Club
- Is your score less than you'd like? Try these Club Remedies
- The Ideal Program may give you some ideas
- Running theme meetings -- why they're a good idea and some ideas on themes
- How to speed up a slow meeting
- Table Topics
- Make the meetings fun with Warm Up exercises (they're not called "Icebreakers" because that's the name of the first C&L assignment.
This page is a short or incomplete article known as a "stub". Please flesh it out a bit.
When you feel it is a complete article, please remove the Category tag (the bit in square brackets saying Category: Stub) as well bits in curly brackets that say "stub". You can see these things if you click on "edit".
|Tips Per Assignment||Leadership within Toastmasters|
|Choose a topic||Club Remedies|
|Current events||Main Page|