- District 33 Website
- Map showing District 33 clubs
- Archive of episodes of Toastmaster Bay to Bay TV show
Stanng 03:24, December 19, 2010 (UTC)Toastmasters District 33, “The Golden Sage District,” serves 155+ Toastmaster Clubs and 3100 members in Central California and Southern Nevada, USA.
District 33 Spring 2006 Conference Edit
The Spring 2006 District 33 Conference was held on May 5-7, 2006 at Tuscany Suites & Casno, 255 East Flamingo Road Las Vegas, Nevada. The conference is FEATURING
- Mark Brown, World Champion of Public Speaking
- Great educational opportunities
- International & Tall Tales Speech Contests
The Divisions of District 33 Edit
Division A Edit
The Division A International Speech and Tall Tales Speech Contests will be held on Saturday, April 8, 2006 at the Larry Chimbole Cultural Center, Primrose Room, 38350 Sierra Highway Palmdale, CA. The registration and dinner will be at 5:45PM, Contest at 7:00PM. See Division A Contest Information.
Division B Edit
The Division B International Speech and Tall Tales Speech Contests will be held on Sunday, April 23 2006 at the Los Robles Greens Golf Course, 299 S. Moorpark Rd, Thousand Oaks, CA. The registration will be at 2:15PM, Contest at 3:00PM. See Division B Contest Information.
Division C Edit
The Division C International Speech and Tall Tales Speech Contests will be held on April 1, 2006 at the Los Prados Country Club, 5150 Los Prados Circle, Las Vegas, NV. The registration will be at 8:30AM, Contest at 9:00AM. See Division C Contest Information.
Division D Edit
The Division D International Speech and Tall Tales Speech Contests will be held on Saturday, March 25, 2006 at the ATRIUM SUITES HOTEL, 4255 S. Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada. The registration will be at 4:30PM, Contest at 5:15PM. See Division D Contest Information.
Division E Edit
The Division E International Speech and Tall Tales Speech Contests will be held on Saturday, March 25, 2006 at the Holiday Inn Express, 1455 Mission Drive, Solvang, CA. Registration and refreshments will be at 9:00AM, Contest at 9:30AM. See Division E Contest Information.
Division F Edit
The Division F International Speech and Tall Tales Speech Contests will be held on Saturday, April 8, 2006 at the SAMARITAN VILLAGE, 7700 Fox Rd, Hughson, California. Registration and breakfast will be at 7:30AM, Briefings at 8:00AM, Contest at 8:30AM. See Division F Contest Information.
Newsletter: The West Word Edit
Great things are happening in District 33 "The Golden Sage District" Find out - Click Here.
Create a club siteEdit
- Click the  button to the right of the text you want to edit, or click on “Edit this page” at the top of this window. An Editing window will open, allowing you to change this article.
- Insert a link to your club’s page here, typing the club name between two square brackets. For example, if your club’s name is 4th Dimension, the code will be [[4th Dimension]]. (Note: If you fail to do this step, your club’s page will be an orphan: not good.)
- Click the "Save page" button at the bottom of the Editing window. You will return to this browsing window.
- Now type that same name—it's case sensitive, so be careful—into the edit box below.
- Click the "Create page" button—and have fun editing your club's page!
Articles pertaining to District 33Edit
To have your page automatically included here, simply put the category tag anywhere on the page. You do this by inserting the code [[Category:District 33]] at the bottom of the page.