Thank you for wanting to help out! Much still needs to be done.
- Good places to start: update the "stubs" (or beginning articles) which are short articles that need work.
- All links in red have no content at all. So you can make your mark there! Just click on a red link and start writing.
I'm here lots, so don't worry about the formatting too much. Some tips: start sections by putting headings between equals signs:
=Heading 1= ==Heading 2== ===Heading 3===
- with the number of equals signs dependent on the level of the title. That automatically creates a new section and a table of contents entry.
At any time:
- For help, click on the Help link at the left side
- For editing help, click on the Editing Help link at the bottom of this page.
The idea behind this wiki city is that everybody with information can update it. If you're just here to browse and get information, that's okay too! You will have a special place in my heart, though, if you can help update the wikicity for the benefit of all Toastmasters round the world.
If you'd like your work to be recognised, feel free to click on the top right hand side to log in, and create an account.
Then you can sign your work like this:
Just put four tildes (~) in a row, and it signs your name automatically!
Otherwise you can be anonymous - it's your choice.
--Erichv 19:16, 25 Sep 2005 (UTC)