The secretary is the fifth-ranking club officer.
Outside of the club meetingEdit
- Maintain an accurate membership roster and give it to the treasurer to submit with dues;
- Mail club officer list to World Headquarters within 10 days after elections or add/change club officers online;
- Handle general club correspondence;
- Keep club ales, including the club charter, Constitution and Bylaws, minutes, resolutions and correspondence;
- Attend club executive committee meetings;
- Attend district-sponsored club officer training;
- Arrange for a replacement if unable to attend meetings;
- Prepare successor for office.
At a club meetingEdit
- Record and read meeting minutes;
- Greet members and guests.
This page is a short or incomplete article known as a "stub". Please flesh it out a bit.
When you feel it is a complete article, please remove the Category tag (the bit in square brackets saying Category: Stub) as well bits in curly brackets that say "stub". You can see these things if you click on "edit".