Speechcraft is a program designed to develop leadership skills as well as teach speaking skills in a seminar workshop format. This four- to eight-session program will help you gain confidence in communication which includes writing and delivering speeches, impromptu speaking, the use of audiovisual aids and Body Language, and effective listening.
|Time: 4, 6 or 8 sessions; 1–2 hours each|
- Developing impromptu speaking skills
- Delivering prepared speeches
- Learning to evaluate effectively
- Practicing parliamentary procedure
- Conducting quality meetings
- Enhancing leadership abilities
Speechcraft (Catalog No. 205).
This page is a short or incomplete article known as a "stub". Please flesh it out a bit.
When you feel it is a complete article, please remove the Category tag (the bit in square brackets saying Category: Stub) as well bits in curly brackets that say "stub". You can see these things if you click on "edit".