Club Charter #2908, Area B-4. District 53
Introducing Stag Toastmasters Edit
The Stag Toastmasters Club has been serving Toastmaster members at The Hartford in Hartford, Connecticut since December 1, 1968 when the Club (#2908) was chartered by Toastmasters International. Membership is restricted to employees of The Hartford Financial Services Group.
The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides insurance and financial services in the United States and internationally. It involves in life, and property and casualty insurance businesses.
Meeting Location, Meeting Day & Time Edit
- Meeting Location: The Hartford Plaza, 690 Asylum Ave, Hartford, CT
- Meeting Day(s) & Time: 1st & 3rd Wednesday at 12:00 noon.
Contact Information Edit
- President: Sandra Mosby
- Phone: 860-547-8668
- Email: sandra.mosby (at) thehartford (dot) com
- VP Public Relations: Seth Brewer
- Phone: 860-547-6784
- Email: seth.brewer (at) thehartford (dot) com
Guests and Visitors Edit
Employees of The Hartford are welcomed and are invited to attend any Club meeting. Please drop in shortly before the meeting starts.
Non-employees or visitors are asked to contact the Club at least a day in advance, to allow us to notify security and arrange for an employee member escort.
Club Events and Club News Edit
Up-coming Club-sponsored Events Edit
- Stag Toastmasters hosts "An Evening With Toastmaster World Champions" and invites all Toastmasters and guests to attend this energetic, enriching, and engaging seminar with the World Champions of Public Speaking: David Brooks, 1990 Champion; and Darren LaCroix, 2001 Champion. The special event is scheduled for
- When: Monday, December 18, 2006 at 7:00 PM
- Where: The Hartford, Tower Bldg, T22, 690 Asylum Ave, Hartford, Connecticut
- Check out this event and reserve your seat.
Club News & Newsletters Edit
The Stag Toastmasters Honor Roll Edit
Club Honors Edit
- 2005 - 2006 President's Distinguished Club (P)
- 2004 - 2005 President's Distinguished Club (P)