A program to help young people build their communication and leadership skills, enabling them to become future leaders in the community, in business, and in government.
Consisting of eight workshop-style sessions, the program helps participants to:
- Organize and present ideas convincingly and logically.
- Listen carefully to information and ideas presented by others.
- Provide feedback to help others improve their speaking and leadership skills and to encourage them to continue their learning of these skills.
- Overcome nervousness and discomfort when speaking before an audience.
- Participate and lead meetings and group discussions.
- Youth Leadership Educational Packet (Item 811, $17.00)—Material for presenting to five participants. Includes:
The content of this article have been reviewed for, and are free from, violation of copyright law. If you believe the case is otherwise, please contribute to the article's discussion.